Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Summertime 2010

Wow, summer is almost upon us already! The sky is blue, the grass is greening up and all the new little plants are poking their heads out of the ground! I’m so glad the snow is finally gone. This winter seemed to take forever, even though it was rather mild. I just hate winter months! Makes me depressed for no reason.
With the warmer weather comes a whole new slew of things that need to be done. We finally got our house re-sided and re-roofed. New bow window in the living room too! What a nice addition! Makes me feel like I really like my house again. At this time, I need to repaint both the living room and the dining room, but am still up in the air as to what colors I want to paint. Something in the green tones to keep it all tying together. Wanted something different, but hubby tells me we look mis-matched that way. Oh, well.
Baseball has started again. The youngest is now in Babe Ruth Prep and it looks to be an interesting year. He is back in Eau Claire and on a whole different team, which is good for him. Some of these boys have played together before, but JR has never played ball with them, only against them. He says he finally feels ‘home’ with this team. “It’s finally like where I belong”. I smiled hearing that! I love it when he’s feeling great! It should be interesting with the other parents. There use to be some bad blood there, but this year could be different. Frankly, I could care less, but it’s important to the boy that things run smoothly. He’s at that age where he gets a bit emotional over issues so keeping peace will be good.
Business is going GREAT! I know I’ve been posting some great stuff on here and I hope that you’ve all had a chance to read it. If you follow my blog on Facebook, make sure you click the link to become a follower. You never know what I’m going to post, so you don’t want to miss out. If you haven’t yet, be sure to read the post on Lubes. It’s loaded with tons of information and links to follow up on the research that I’ve done. Personally, I feel it’s very important to all women. I’ve been researching some new things and will get that post up soon, when I have all ducks in a row. You don’t want to miss this one coming up! It deals with sex and aging. Sound interesting? Well, I can assure you it is! This one has taken more research for me. As a woman wiho is almost 43, this is an important topic to me. I hope it is for you too! I’m hoping to have it posted by the end of this week. Look for it! And, as I mentioned, if you follow my blogs only via Facebook, you really need to become a follower here. It’s the fasted way to keep up to date on it.
Until, remember, if you have any questions, you can shoot me an email.

lavishdelight@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment