Monday, November 16, 2009

Brown Bag Party gets a new rep!

So, when I last left I was talking about how I got started. 1/2 price kit. I purchased my kit 2/22/08. I was officially a new Brown Bag Party Rep! I was so excited to get started! I ordered my first set of business cards and was off running like a horse out of the gate! I told everyone and placed cards everywhere! I wanted to start off HOT! I read all I could get my hands on in the training sites.

My kit came one week after ordering it. Shipped in a plain brown box via Fed Ex. I was like a kid at Christmas opening new presents! Everything was there, right down to the motivational CDs.

I started talking everyone I could think of to get my first show booked. I was nervous and really wondering if I could really do this, now that I come to think of it. I booked my first party for April, not as soon as I would have liked, but it happens that way sometimes. It was held by an
acquaintance of mine and it was HUGE for a first show! I was finally making money! I had made back my investment and had money to spend! WOOHOO!!

It was easy! And almost 2 years later, I'm still a rep for Brown Bag Party and loving every minute of it. Recently, this became my full time job and I love the fact that I can set my own hours, work from home, be here when my son gets home from school, and not have to deal with office drama. It's been the best thing that I've chosen to do. Am I nervous? Yeah, but you know what? I can do it! I have a wonderful upline and the support from other reps is great. Each one shares stuff and motivates me in ways they don't even realize they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment